Amino acids provide many functions to the body and it can play an important role for a long period of time. Since amino acids cannot be made from your body, it has to be obtained through your daily diet.
Benefits when taking amino acids are preventing muscle loss, reduce fatigue in fitness and improves the mood.
Here are more benefits that are provided when you add amino acids to your diet below:
1. Amino acids help build muscle
2. Good to take for fitness purposes
3. When you eat protein, it is broken down into amino acids
4. Regulates Immune Functions
5. Improves Mood
6. You get better sleep when you take amino acids
7. Prevents Muscle Loss
8. Reduces Fatigue in Fitness
9. You can take amino acids as a pill, capsule or powder forms
10. Good for Muscle Growth
11. Helps Decrease Muscle Soreness
12.Good for people who are dealing with liver disease
13. Good for burning fat
14. Increases Mental Focus
Here are the recommended intakes of Amino Acids
The daily intake of amino acids is the percentages of your total protein intake. To determine how much protein you should be eating, multiply your weight by .8 grams.
If you weigh 170 pounds, you need about 136 grams of protein per day
Amino acids can be found in many food products. Here is a list of foods that contains Amino acids below:
Follow and like us: