Burpees are a full body and strength workout that can be done anywhere. You can do this workout at home, the gym or any place you just happen to exercise or work out at.
A lot of people love to do this work out, but many people hate it as well. Either way it goes, this exercise provides many benefits to many parts of your body and has been considered to be a top functional fitness for many years.
Benefits that occur when you perform this work out are building six pack abs, burning many calories and also require no equipment when performing this exercise.
Let’s take a look at more important factors and benefits that helps your body all around when you perform burpees:
1. Burpees work out your arms, chest, quads, glutes, thighs, hamstrings, abs, legs, deltoids, shoulders, obliques, calves, triceps and back
2. Helps build six pack abs
3. Burpees require no equipment or gym
4. Burns a lot of calories and fat
5. Makes you very strong
6. Excellent way to condition your body
7. Burpees are fun to do
8. You can perform this workout anywhere
9. This is considered to be a full cardio workout
10. Good way to burn fat
11. Improves capacity of heart and lungs
12. You can perform this as an aerobics exercise
13. Helps to improve sports and athletic performance and skills
14. Helps to bulk up your entire body
15. You get good results very fast
16. Builds Discipline and Mental Toughness
17. Burpees save you time
18. You feel more accomplished when you perform burpees
How to do a Burpee Workouts
1. First you will stand up straight, then get into a squat position with your hands on the floor in front of you.
2. Kick your feet back into a push up position and immediately drop your chest to the ground.
3. Bow your chest up, then return your feet back to the squat position as fast as possible.
4. Jump up into the air as high as you can and clap your arms over your head
Here are some Burpee Techniques you can do to get your Burpee Workout Right
Burpee Pull Ups
Burpee Knee Ups
Burpee Box Jumps
Follow and like us: