Writing a book is what a lot of people are doing to promote their business, teaching some type of skill or just writing about something they are passionate about. If you are a new author getting into this industry, you will experience a whole new aspect of becoming an excellent writer.
Authors that have been writing for many years have been through the ups and downs of what it takes to become a successful writer. When you write a book, you gain a lot of benefits such as creating a platform, becoming a successful author and even making money from your books.
Here are more benefits that occur when you have the will and drive to write many books below:
1. You can make money from your book’s sales
2. You can finally call yourself an author
3. You can promote any business from writing a book
4. There are many platforms that you can publish your books online such as Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing, Smashwords and much more
5. When writing a book, it proves your expertise
6. You can write about anything you are passionate about (Non-fiction, Fiction, How to Books, Business Books and much more)
7. It may take you a while to write a book, but it will pay off in the long run
8. A book can be a very powerful tool that can associate you and your services
9. You can gain credibility and name recognition with your book
10. You can turn your book into an eBook, DVD, audiobook, teleseminars or podcast
11. You can promote your book on your website or blog
12. You can improve your writing, vocabulary and grammar skills
13. You can open doors for many opportunities
14. If you write a fiction or non-fiction book, it can turn into a TV show or movie
15. You can sale a book for any price you want
16. Writing a book can make you a successful entrepreneur
17. You can develop healthy work habits when writing a book
18. Create better marketing content to promote your book
19. Under U.S. copyright law, yourself-published work is protected as soon as you put the pen to paper
20. People may think you are smarter when you write a book
21. You are creating your own brand when you write a book
22. You can be invited to speak about your book and gain more visibility
Our team got the pleasure to read a funny eBook by author MAO Jr. called The Adventures of Debany and Leonidas. Please support this author by getting a copy of this ebook now. This is a good read for children and also adults.
Leonidas, a sarcastic, funny and yet annoying stuffed animal lion just wants someone to purchase him from the toy store. When a little girl by the name of Debany decides to take Leonidas home, the adventure finally begins.
Enjoy Leonidas, Debany, and friends as they go on an adventure to face an evil cat by the name of Chesterina and her Street Katz crew in The Adventures of Debany and Leonidas.
If you ever imagined talking to your stuffed animal in any part of your lifetime, this book is definitely for you.